- Product Code: PCHFRPG
- Stock Status: In Stock (Delivery 1-3 days)
(£55.71 ex VAT) per sqm
Quantity of sqms:Add to Cart
Inspired by traditional French Parquet, perfectly machined into chunky oak unfinished parquet blocks. Untreated, to be coloured to match any interior.
- Dimensions: 426 x 70mm (SE)
- Thickness: 22mm (Microbevelled or Square Edges)
- Style: F45 degree end cut (French style)
- Grade: Prime (see photo and technical PDF). Character also available.
- Surface: Unfinished (sealed on photo)
- Pack size: 1m2
This beautiful chevron parquet looks stunning when treated with clear oil or hardwax oil. We make it in our own mill with micro-bevelling and pre-sanded surfaces so the parquet is ready for treatment right after installation (no sanding required).
Perfect tongue and groove on all 4 sides for easy fitting and special grooves for better adhesive grip. Kiln dried to 9-10% moisture content and stress grooves on the bottom for better stability.
We can make it any size and style - so if you need to match your existing floor give us a ring for future details.
Click and read the Technical Datasheet for further details.