- Product Code: AXAF25106
- Stock Status: In Stock (Delivery 1-3 days)
(£44.44 ex VAT) per bucket
Quantity of buckets:Add to Cart
Available from Ardex, this AF2510 Polyurethane Adhesive comes in a 6kg tub. A two-component polyurethane adhesive with water-resistance and high strength!
- Size: 6kg
- Type: Polyurethane Adhesive
- Coverage 4-20sqm per tub (See Technical Datasheet)
- Application: Trowel (A2, B1, B2, B3, B10 or B12)
- Usable With: Dry Subfloor & PVC, Rubber or Hardwood Floors
- Features: Versatile| Long Lasting & Durable Hold | Water-Resistant
ARDEX AF 2510 is a two part polyurethane adhesive for fixing PVC, Polyolefins (planks and tile), linoleum, rubber and hardwood floorcoverings. It is water resistant when fully cured and is virtually emission free enabling thin PVC floorcoverings to be installed without bubbling. ARDEX AF2510 is smooth and easy to trowel with small or large notched trowels for PVC and large format hardwood boards.
Ardex provide a wide range of adhesives and subfloor preparation products to help you obtain your optimum flooring result. Fit for purpose and with a variety of speciality features, their products often provide the extra edge you'll need in order to get the best result possible. Try their products today and see their quality for yourself!
Click and read the Technical Datasheet for further details.