- Product Code: BALLIT50
- Stock Status: In Stock (Delivery 1-3 days)
(£24.80 ex VAT) per roll
Quantity of rolls:Add to Cart
With a wide range of adhesive uses, this Ball Impact Tape is 50mm wide and comes in a 50m roll, usable on a range of surfaces with pressure-sensitive grip!
- Size: 50m
- Type: Pressure Sensitive Tape (double-sided)
- Coverage: 2.5sqm
- Application: Peel off roll and apply with pressure
- Usable With: Smooth, clean surfaces or primed absorbent surfaces
- Features: Double Sided | Pressure Sensitive | Easy Application
Ball Impact Tape is a double-sided tape of pressure sensitive adhesive, specially manufactured with a fine webbing structure to act as a carrier and reinforce the tape itself. Designed to be used for bonding a wide range of various dimensionally stable and smooth faced surface materials to wall surfaces such as surfaces made of plaster, wood, concrete, metal and ceramic tiles. Applying firm pressure will get the most out of this product.
Ball specialise in providing a wide range of flooring products, with a large portion forming their adhesives range. Designed for various uses, these adhesives are developed and engineered to be as fir for purpose as possible.