- Product Code: BALL901
- Stock Status: In Stock (Delivery 1-3 days)
(£5.41 ex VAT) per bottle
Quantity of bottles:Add to Cart
Ideal for joining wood, this Ball Styccobond B90 PVA comes in a 1L bottle, an adhesive that can be used for tongue and groove flooring with high strength!
- Size: 1L
- Type: PVA Adhesive
- Coverage: 200m of 3mm bead per litre
- Application: Apply to one surface and apply pressure
- Usable With: Solid, Engineered & Laminate
- Features: High Strength | D3 Water Rating | Easy Application
Ball Styccobond B90 is a PVA emulsion adhesive for jointing wood, blockboard, chipboard and tongue and groove wood flooring. It conforms to Durability class D3 of BS EN204. It can also be used for bonding the headers of solid wood flooring and engineered boards (semi-solids). Styccobond B90 dries to a colourless transparent film and is protected against bio-degradation.
Ball specialise in providing a wide range of flooring products, with a large portion forming their adhesives range. Designed for various uses, these adhesives are developed and engineered to be as fir for purpose as possible.
Click and read the Technical Datasheet for further details.