- Product Code: BALL958
- Stock Status: In Stock (Delivery 1-3 days)
(£51.55 ex VAT) per bucket
Quantity of buckets:Add to Cart
A flexible adhesive solution, this Ball Styccobond B95 Flexible comes in an 8kg bucket, specially designed as a high performance, flexible adhesive!
- Size: 8kg
- Type: Flexible Wood Flooring Adhesive
- Coverage: 800-1000g per sqm
- Application: Trowel over subfloor, place wood in position and apply pressure
- Usable With: Block, Mosaic and Strip
- Features: Flexible yet Strong | Quick Setting | Compatible with Stopgap DPMs
Styccobond B95 is a high performance, one part, flexible, moisture curing polyurethane adhesive used for installing a wide range of wood floorcoverings. It is non-flammable and is quick setting to develop a high bond strength. It is protected against bio-degradation and suitable for use over normal underfloor heating. Styccobond B95 can be used for securing engineered boards (semi-solids) and a wide range of plank and wood strip flooring up to a maximum length of 1.5 metres. Styccobond B95 can be applied to Stopgap smoothing underlayments, structurally sound, smooth, dry subfloors of concrete, sand/cement screed and plywood (Minimum 6mm flooring grade WBP).
Ball specialise in providing a wide range of flooring products, with a large portion forming their adhesives range. Designed for various uses, these adhesives are developed and engineered to be as fir for purpose as possible.
Click and read the Technical Datasheet for further details.