- Product Code: BALLC140
- Stock Status: In Stock (Delivery 1-3 days)
(£15.80 ex VAT) per bottle
Quantity of bottles:Add to Cart
A concentrated alkaline cleaner for removing grease and adhesive, this Ball Styccoclean C140 comes in a 5L container, capable of stripping emulsion polish!
- Size: 5L
- Type: Alkaline Floor Cleaner
- Coverage: Variable
- Application: Dilute with 3 parts water, apply and then scrub after 5 minutes
- Usable With: Concrete, Cement, Ceramic, Asphalt and Tarmac
- Features: Wide Variety Usage | Strips Emulsion Polish | Removes Oil & Grease
Styccoclean C140 is a concentrated alkaline liquid detergent used as a cleaner for removing a wide range of contaminants including grease, oil and some adhesives. It can also be used for stripping emulsion based polish from floorcoverings. Styccoclean C140 can be used for cleaning flooring grade asphalt, Tarmac, concrete, sand/cement screed, granolithic, ceramic, quarry tiles and terrazzo subfloors.
When working with subfloors or after finishing flooring, cleaning and maintenance can improve the lifetime of your floor. Ball provide a small collection of products with this goal in mind, helping to ensure your floor lasts.
Click and read the Technical Datasheet for further details.