- Product Code: PCHHUPG
- Stock Status: In Stock (Delivery 1-3 days)
(£59.96 ex VAT) per sqm
Quantity of sqms:Add to Cart
Beautiful Hungarian Chevron Unfinished Parquet with solid oak intersection - perfectly machined by our own mill to high German standards. Various grades.
- Dimensions: 535 x 97mm (or other on order)
- Thickness: 21mm (microbevelled edges)
- Style: 60 degree, end cut (Hungarian style) with solid oak intersection.
- Grade: Prime (see photo and technical PDF). Character also available.
- Surface: Unfinished (Smoked in photo)
- Pack size: 1m2
This beautiful chevron parquet looks stunning when treated with clear oil or hardwax oil. We make it in our own mill with micro-bevelling and pre-sanded surfaces so the parquet is ready for treatment right after installation (no sanding required).
Perfect tongue and groove on all 4 sides for easy fitting and special grooves for better adhesive grip. Kiln dried to 9-10% moisture content and stress grooves on the bottom for better stability.
We can make it any size and style - so if you need to match your existing floor give us a ring for future details.
Click and read the Technical Datasheet for further details.