- Product Code: CHARLESTON
- Pack size: 1.372 sqm
- Stock Status: Preorder (2-6 weeks)
(£44.00 ex VAT) per sqm
Selected from the Step In Time engineered parquet range, this Charleston 14mm lacquered prime oak parquet measures 490x70mm, a great flooring solution!
- Style: Charleston (Lacquered prime grade oak)
- Block Dimensions: 490x70x14mm (w/ oak wear layer)
- Construction: Base comprised of European oak w/ 6mm European oak wear layer.
- Finish: Lacquered (Microbevelled)*
- Grade: Prime
- Features: 4-Side Tongue & Groove | Oak Base Construction | Flexible Stress Grooves
* Square Edge style available for an extra surcharge. Please call for more information.
Inspired by the energy of the Charleston dance and retaining the classical nature as well, this Charleston block energises with its vibrant oak colours enhanced by the lacquer yet with the classical oak beneath to add a sense of class. Ideal for a light, bright and airy space, with a warming colour effect to help bring life into a room. Combined with the oak stress grooves underneath, the block is entirely constructed from oak, durable and traditional.
Step In Time is a specially selected range available from Direct Flooring Centre with a wide range of styles, finishes and colours, each designed for a specific appeal. The name of each product is designed to reflect on the style each block provides to your floor.
Click and read the Technical Datasheet for further details.