- Product Code: PASO
- Pack size: 1.372 sqm
- Stock Status: Preorder (2-6 weeks)
(£44.00 ex VAT) per sqm
Selected from the Step In Time engineered parquet range, this Paso-Doble 14mm white oiled natural ash parquet measures 490x70mm, a great flooring solution!
- Style: Paso Doble (White oiled natural ash parquet)
- Block Dimensions: 490x70x14mm (w/ ash wear layer)
- Construction: European oak w/ 6mm ash wear layer.
- Finish: White oiled (Microbevelled)*
- Grade: Natural
- Features: 4-Side Tongue & Groove | Oak Base Construction | Flexible Stress Grooves
* Square Edge style available for an extra surcharge. Please call for more information.
With sharp, succinct movements and a Spanish origin, the Paso Doble dance inspires the Paso Doble parquet block. With white, clean and sharp sandy hints to the ash wear layer and a white oiled effect, it reflects on the casting of the sun over sand and the quick, sharp movements associated with such a place. Ever-changing yet always present, this is aided by the flexible oak stress grooves along the underside of each parquet block.
Step In Time is a specially selected range available from Direct Flooring Centre with a wide range of styles, finishes and colours, each designed for a specific appeal. The name of each product is designed to reflect on the style each block provides to your floor.
Click and read the Technical Datasheet for further details.