- Product Code: 007h
- Stock Status: In Stock (Delivery 1-3 days)
(£50.61 ex VAT)
QuantityAdd to Cart
With the quality of Treatex Finishes, this Treatex Clear Matt Hardwax Oil is aimed to please. A great finish, available in a 2.5L tin!
- Size: 2.5 Litres
- Coverage: Approximately 50sqm per Coat
- Application: Brush/Roller on Sanded Floor (Use Treatex Thinner for oily timbers)
- Colour: Warming Effect (Matt Effect)
- Usable With: Internal Timbers Only
- Features: Quick Drying | Easy To Use | Water Resistant
Protect and enhance the natural beauty of wood with Treatex Hardwax Oil. Using over 40 years of experience in the timber and wood finishing industries, Treatex Hardwax Oil was developed to be user friendly, quick drying, easy to maintain and above all to provide a hard wearing and attractive finish. Treatex Hardwax Oil is manufactured on a base of natural sustainable raw materials including jojoba oil, linseed oil, sunflower oil, beeswax, candelilla wax and carnauba wax.
With the quality of Treatex finishes, floors can be finished with excellence, improving both the look and appeal of a laid wooden floor. Natural and durable, their hardwax oils are a great choice for finishing wood flooring, providing a naturally oiled effect once dry. Easy to apply and versatile.
Click and read the Technical Datasheet for further details.