- Product Code: 11004h
- Stock Status: In Stock (Delivery 1-3 days)
(£53.72 ex VAT)
QuantityAdd to Cart
With the quality of Treatex Finishes, this Treatex Natural Hardwax Oil is aimed to please. Combine this 2.5L with other finishes for a great effect!
- Size: 2.5 Litres
- Coverage: Approximately 50sqm per Coat
- Application: Brush/Roller on Sanded Floor (Use Hardwax Oil Clear as final coat)
- Colour: Natural (White Pigment To Lighten Wood)
- Usable With: Internal Timbers Only. Best used with lighter wood types.
- Features: Quick Drying | Easy To Use
Treatex Hardwax Oil Natural is an interior wood finish produced on a base of natural sustainable raw materials including Linseed oil, Sunflower oil, Jojoba oil, Beeswax, Carnauba wax and Candelilla wax and a small amount of white pigment.
Natural Hardwax Oil is not a finish in its own right and should not be used on its own. If Natural Hardwax Oil is applied too thickly drying time will be increased. To speed up drying time raise the room temperature and increase air flow by opening doors, windows and using a fan. Treatex rollers and brushes are available. Alternatively, use a short gloss pile roller or good quality brush. Wet brushes and rollers can be cleaned using white spirit.
With the quality of Treatex finishes, floors can be finished with excellence, improving both the look and appeal of a laid wooden floor. Natural and durable, their hardwax oils are a great choice for finishing wood flooring, providing a naturally oiled effect once dry. Easy to apply and versatile.
Click and read the Technical Datasheet for further details.